Wednesday 23 November 2011

5 wildlife adoption gifts for under £25.00

Wildlife adoptions are a great way for people to help raise money for wildlife. It’s a great way for wildlife organisations to raise money for the cause and helps to build up relationships between conservation and people. Unfortunately it does seem to be getting quite expensive and some people are being priced out of the market, especially in the UK.

Since I did my post on the top 5 wildlife gifts for Christmas this year I have had 5 or 6 emails asking me if I know of a good place to buy wildlife adoptions as gifts for people. They have had budgets of between £15.00 and £25.00 to spend but have not been able to find anything.

This post I hope will offer some remedy to that need for affordable animal adoption gifts. All the sites featured below offer wildlife adoption gifts below £25.00. I’ve tried to find sites that are the actual charities that fund projects rather than third party marketing companies. You have to be a bit careful because some wildlife and animal sponsorships will only have about 5% or 10% of your gift actually go to projects involving the species.

Previous Post : New hope for the critically endangered Sumatran tiger

No comments:

Post a Comment